Friday, February 15, 2013

Knit Picks & Spilly Jane

I don't know how many of you get the "Knit Picks" catalog or follow 'Spilly Jane's' blog. I do both. Knit Picks yarn is mostly for hand knitters & spinners, but of course you may use their yarns on the bulky or mid-gauge machine. They have sport weight yarns that can be used on the standard gauge sometimes. You can find 'Spilly Jane's' blog in my favorites.

When I was looking through my Knit Picks catalog I was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of pages devoted to Spilly Jane's mittens. She knits the most beautiful mittens that she designs herself. She is a bit quirky & I love reading her blog as she thinks things that I never do & I find them very enlightening. Here is a picture of some of her mittens. So beautiful!!


Have a look at her blog. I think you will like it. 


Hope Valentines Day was all that you hoped for!!






No comments: