Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Here is a winter set of sweater & pants for a 12 month old baby & is for my g'son. I also sell this set on my web site, KnitKnacks for Baby. It is made from a sport weight yarn. The applique' is 100% wool felt. The pattern is generated with 'KnitWare.' The colors are Royal Blue & Christmas Green. The wool felt works great as an applique' & can be machine washed & dried. I tried some of the felt from WalMart but didn't like the way it looked. I think it was made from recycled plastic. The felt that I am using now is much nicer & looks much better. I bought it on the web & the price was very reasonable. It comes in 12" x 12" squares & I can get at least 2 appliques' from each square. She has so many colors to chose from, I had a hard time deciding which to buy.

No comments: