Monday, July 12, 2010

Another sweater for the Women's Shelter


This sweater I made from Red Hearts Solid Kids. It is a nice soft yarn, softer than most of the RH line. It comes in bright colors that a small child will enjoy. I have so much fun making sweaters for the shelter. One time, when I was in WalMart, I saw a little boy wearing one of my sweaters & hat. He looked so cute I wanted to pick him up & hug him!!


I am going to start work on the fairisle sweater that I want to make but haven't had the time to get too. It will be alot of fun I think as I love the beautiful fairisle designs that came with my machine. I use the small designs for children so little fingers don't get caught in the floats. I have alot of Brother designs too, & have uploaded some of them to DAK so that I can make them on my Silver Reed machine. My Brother 965i is not connected to my computer. I would love to hook it up but would have to get a longer cable for it. Irene says that the longer the cable the more likely that the connection will fail. I am going to give it a try anyway & hope for the best.

No comments: